Author Topic: a friend told me CZs are awesome  (Read 2116 times)

ceezee

a friend told me CZs are awesome
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:16:08 PM »
hi everyone i have never owned or shot a CZ before but a friend has told me they are great guns and way better that glock type polymerr handguns. im looking to purchase a CZ soon maybe a CZ PCR or CZ 75 compact. looking forward to posting here.

Offline sirgilligan

Re: a friend told me CZs are awesome
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »
Welcome. I can not speak to the "way better" statement of your friend, maybe he can say what is way better.
However, mine CZ 85B is great and sure enough, if I find a deal on a CZ 75 Compact I am going to have to stop myself from getting it, otherwise, it's a done deal.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
Both the PCR and Compact are great CZs.

The PCR a bit safer for first time gun owners due to the decocker, unless you want to carry the
Compact cocked n locked.

However, the polymer CZs are not so bad either.

Enjoy those new CZs!

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 11:22:12 AM »
            I have the Compact, and I Like it! But then again I have one or two other CZ's also, so possibly I'm biased. Then again come to think of it, I do run this Forum so maybe that explains it.  :cool: Anyway if you see one don't put off getting it. Somedays it takes me longer to decide which pistol to carry then it takes me to dress. Plus, it never hurts to have a back up. and one or two spare mags.

The one thing that I couldn't and still can't bring myself to do is carry a "Cocked and Locked" pistol. Always thought it was an accident waiting to happen, and in fact I have been around just those kinds of accidents more than once. Still, how you carry is up to you. A few hundred thousand shooters can't all be wrong........................... :grin:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:03:33 PM »
I would be willing to say that your friend was spot-on. CZ are amazing firearms. Period. Especially when you are talking about steel vs. Tupperware. That having been said, the RAMI P, the P-07, and the SP-01 Phantom are the ONLY poly pistols I would even consider. They are just as great as the rest of CZs line! But if you go with a compact you will not be disappointed.

By the way, welcome aboard! We look forward to getting you know you here!