Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2201 times)

amryan11

Hello
« on: October 25, 2011, 06:44:43 PM »
Hello Everyone,
My name is Andrew. I'm now living in Lexington, KY (moved here for a job offer) after spending 22 years growing up in the Chicago area and living in Illinois. It's a big change but one great thing is how much more firearm-friendly this state is! I am getting my CCDW license soon once I've met the 6 month residency requirement. I own a CZ 75B (9mm) and I recently bought a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifle and I hope to shoot as much as I can. I love my CZ and have always thought it's underrated so I figured I'd check the forum out.
Andrew                                   

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »

Welcome to the forum both you and your finance. It's always good to have families that shoot, And makes for some interesting noncompetitive practice at the range   :rolleyes: Sort of an added incentive sort of thing.  :angel: I noticed you have already posted on one of the boards, and we hope you continue to do so. Everyone here is helpful, and friendly. Making new friends and having a good time learning about CZ's is what we strive for. So once again Welcome to you both.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

amryan11

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. I should clarify, my fiancee doesn't really shoot. Her dad owns a ton of guns, though he's more of a collector/seller/trader and doesn't shoot tons, I think mainly just because of range/ammo costs. She's grown up all around guns but doesn't seem to have much desire to go shooting... still working on that. Hopefully she'll come around, she'd probably be good at it.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 11:08:51 PM »
Lexington, KY,,,Bud's gunshop..CZ candy store>>:)))

I wish to Welcome you and all the new people joing us in the last couple weeks.

I've been overjoyed/busy with the first Grandson, but alway thinking of everyone here.

I see some other forums are busy with first time CZ buyers posting.

This forum isn't small in membership, just elite in members!

Glad to have you with us.

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

amryan11

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
Haha, yes Bud's is awesome! Coming from IL it's a big change here and it seems like people know Bud's very well nationwide. Tons of fun to go in there and drool over stuff, they have a lot to choose from. Thanks for the welcome!