Author Topic: Hello from Maine CZ help could... Help  (Read 1750 times)

afd_82

Hello from Maine CZ help could... Help
« on: August 21, 2015, 06:50:11 PM »
Hello from Maine, I bought my first CZ750 a1m1 and notice that the bolt is very VERY sloppy...... for the price of this gun it is not what I feel it should be. I have owned a few other guns of this value and holds a much higher quality. Is there any thing I can do guys? I want to set this up with a high end glass and put my suppressor on it and make it a great 600+ range gun. Any help would do, since this is my first CZ, I want to make it a good one.

Online chfields

• Administrator
Re: Hello from Maine CZ help could... Help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 10:59:09 PM »
Welcome to our forum!!! I would call CZ USA and have them address that for you...CZ is normally a very high quality gun and they usually have amazing customer service....

Again, welcome to our forum!!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

afd_82

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 12:29:01 PM »
I have emailed them with no reply and called and said I had to pay for it since I am not the original owner, I don't feel that's right since the gun has very little use. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Offline rbmcmjr

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 09:53:04 PM »
I doubt that there is anything malfunctioning with your rifle.  My educated guess would be that you are more experienced with modern bolt designs that keep the bolt closely constrained within the draw.  However, the CZ is a more or less modern version of the Mauser Model '98 and has a completely different mechanism that will feel looser while being operated but the lockup is secure and accurate.  There is nothing wrong, it's just different.