Author Topic: Hello from Texas!  (Read 2387 times)

451911fan

Hello from Texas!
« on: June 15, 2011, 06:03:57 PM »
Hello from Texas! I'm new to CZ, haven't even shot one yet :laugh: ! But I saw one at the gun shop and checked another shop's online store here in town and...now I want one!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from Texas!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »
       Welcome to the Forum! And the old 1911 45 is a classic, heavy but a classic. And if you think Looking at a CZ is a rush wait until you fire one! Which CZ are you looking at? If you are a 1911 fan then possibly check out a CZ 40. the CZ 75 is outstanding all on it's own. Any version  of the CZ you try be it the 9mm or the .40 or even the .380 will be a joy to handle.

Please let us know which you decide on. I am looking forward to reading how you liked it.

If you have any questions at all post them and I know someone here will be more than happy to help. One way or another we will find your answer for you.

Welcome again, now lets round up some CZ's and do some shootin!
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »
Welcome from a fellow Texan here in San Marcos.
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:21 PM »
Glad to have you with us.

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.