Author Topic: Hello from Wisconsin  (Read 2616 times)

ActionExpress

Hello from Wisconsin
« on: May 15, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
Hello all, just picked up a new CZ 75B the other day, put 100 rounds through it and LOVE it already.  Glad I sold my Glock 17C.  This all metal boy feels so much better!

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »
Welcome to the Community Action Express. I thought the same thing when I got my 75B. I just sold a Sig P229 and gave an HK USP to my son and rarely shoot any of my Glocks anymore. What does that say about preference?  :smiley:
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
Welcome indeed. We have a whole lotta folks here that are pretty good at what they do and those that ask great questions, so between them and your own Q&A's we should all learn something we didn't know. Or someone didn't know anyway. I love my CZ's and they have always been my personal weapon of choice.
Enjoy your stay and feel fee to ask what ever you need to, and if you have pictures to help show the question or answer please feel free to post them.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

ActionExpress

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »
Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll do that.  I was between the black polycoat and stainless models, and happened to come across a polycoat new in box at a great price.   It seems like CZs are a little known secret among gun nuts.  None of my friends have one, and when I'm at the Box stores (Gander Mtn etc) and they ask what I shoot, they always seem to take me a bit more seriously when I say "A CZ 75B."  LOL   

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
Hi, glad to have you here.

The 75B is a great way to get into CZs and build a CZ collection.

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.