Author Topic: and I thought cz was a only a motorcycle ( from Az.)  (Read 2640 times)

winterwolf

and I thought cz was a only a motorcycle ( from Az.)
« on: March 21, 2011, 04:07:13 AM »
 :grin:   I raced a friends cz 250 while waiting for my montesa cappra ( several yrs. ago )  it had a "bullet proof" transmission you could shift without clutching and always get the holeshot.
Now I traded a small job for a cz 52 and am impressed with it as well although it isn't bullet proof. Replaced the firing pin , rollers (hardened) and am looking at other mods for trigger or anything to improve an already great gun. The 75 tactical looks like a nice addition when money allows too.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: and I thought cz was a only a motorcycle ( from Az.)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:35:39 AM »
      Welcome to the forum winterwolf, you are going to meet some great folks here. We all are into helping each other shooting issues, learning new things, and basically talking about one of our favorite things, CZ's. Although I don't think I am going to add a board to cover CZ Motorcycles it was fascinating to know they existed. That 52 is a hoot and a half to use and I am certain you will enjoy having it for a long time even after you get the 75 Tactical
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: and I thought cz was a only a motorcycle ( from Az.)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 06:41:00 PM »
Hello from E. WA.

Yes, I never knew of the motorcycles until guys started using the motocycle avatars on my old forum.

There seems to still be some interenet presence for those neat bikes.

Anyhowz..I hope you like the handguns even better.

Same with the rifles, too!

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.