Author Topic: US Army Marksmanship Unit H¬osts Scholastic Steel Challenge  (Read 4754 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
US Army Marksmanship Unit H¬osts Scholastic Steel Challenge
« on: February 24, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »
US Army Marksmanship Unit H­osts Scholastic Steel Challenge
The US Army Marksmanship Unit (USAMU) stationed at Ft. Benning, Ga. will host a special Scholastic Steel Challenge (SSC) demonstration March 11-12. This special event will be held in conjunction with the  “Army Strong Experience” which will be held March 10 at Ft. Benning and features exhibitions conducted by the finest infantry Soldiers in the world. (the Army Strong Experience agenda and info packet is available here)

SSC is a youth team speed shooting event which has competitors shooting at steel targets for the fastest times. This special event is free and each person will be able to shoot two stages of SSC (for a total of 20 rounds of 9mm) FREE!

Instructors will be USAMU Action Shooting Team members and handguns will be provided by Glock and Smith & Wesson.­
Where:
Parks Range, Ft. Benning, Ga.
­
When:
Friday, March 11, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, March 12, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Space is limited so plan to come early. For more information, contact Scott Moore at ­Scott@steelchallenge.com.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice