Author Topic: Greetings from Middle Tennessee  (Read 3910 times)

undrlord

Greetings from Middle Tennessee
« on: February 13, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »
Hello everyone.  I came here to find out more info on CZ's since forums everywhere seem to be pointing to this site.  I am more familiar with Sig's, since I own two of them, but I have always loved the way a CZ feels in my hand and finally have an excuse to look at a new pistol so here I am trying to find out more.

This site looks very new with not that many threads yet, so look for my questions thread in the P-01 section :)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Greetings from Middle Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
Yes this one is new, but on the up side the Founder of Original CZForum.com and the Original Forum itself is supporting this one, and making occasional cameo appearances. He is well known throughout the entire shooting industry and I am honored to call him my friend. I am the new Owner the CZForum.com Domain and the New Forum. So I hope you hang in here with us and whether you do or not I wish to welcome you to this forum and Invite you to at least keep in touch with it because we are growing every day. We have a lot to offer and a couple of topics, subjects that aren’t necessarily covered by the other forums or at least not all in one forum. So be welcome and enjoy your time with us. I think you will be pleased.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

undrlord

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 08:14:23 AM »
Thanks for the welcome Ghost.  I have grown fond of forums like this.  I am a member of a motorcycle forum and it is like a big family there.  I know I have a lot of reading/research to do but I am really not sure where to start :)

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »
ok this is off topic but it's only one Q & A, Any chance the Motorcycle group forum is the Patriot Guard?

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

undrlord

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
Nope.  It is called gixxernation.com.  I ride crotch rockets, but only do the really fast riding at the race track.  I hate all the idiot kid riders that blow through traffic....they give the rest of us a bad name.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 12:21:37 PM »
Gotcha. and I agree

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:53:32 PM »
What part of middle Tn? I live in the Murfreesboro area.

undrlord

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:27:22 AM »
I am in Gallatin.  Not to far away.  My parents live in Smyrna