Author Topic: Always learning, And welcome  (Read 2441 times)

jktseug

Always learning, And welcome
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:31:44 PM »
I just wanted to say hello. I signed up, and have read several posts/threads here. I have had a SP01 for about a year. I haven't shot it as much as I would like.
It can be hard to find time. I do love the gun, and am hoping I can conceal carry it, if not I will be saving up and trying to get a compact CZ.
I will try and watch the forum but won't be aggressively active.

Thanks for everybody who is here and who contributes.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Always learning, And welcome
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 06:44:01 PM »
Welcome to our forum!! You chose a great gun! Good luck with the CCW and your welcome here anytime regardess how much you participate....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

jktseug

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:04:33 PM »
Thanks, it is a great gun. It is smaller (heavier though) than my other gun, a ruger kp345. I like that gun too. I have my CFP (Utah its a concealed firearm permit), but I have  really small from and new to trying to conceal. So I am trying to go through my options.

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 08:18:54 PM »
You're in Utah?! Well, Welcome Fellow Utahan! I use my SP-01 as my EDC. Well, it's in the 3-gun lineup (SP-01, 75B, and Witness .45). It's a great choice, and even though it is a bit heavy, you know that if you have to draw it, your bullets will go exactly where you want them to.

Anyway, welcome again!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
      I swear I posted a welcome here, but apparently the system ate it. So please allow me now to Welcome you our forum, and it's great you can join us, and you can post whenever you want. Pretty much everyone here have jobs and families that are way more important than this forum so never worry about how often you post. We'll be here is you ever have a question or know an answer.

BTW the SP-01 is a very fine CZ as you no doubt know by now, Great first choice for a first CZ. And possibly it may be harder to conceal at least in summer, because of the blockyness, but it can be done that way, since I live in Fl and we only have two seasons here, Summer and Hurricane, and I have carried my concealed. Vests work grate, for that.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 08:03:50 PM »
Welcome!