Author Topic: Any interest in a forum for CZ Custom  (Read 3355 times)

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Any interest in a forum for CZ Custom
« on: April 17, 2012, 10:08:55 PM »
Hi all.

thought I would ask.
is there any interest for a place for information from CZ Custom?

I am in the shop now...while I can tell you everything. I might be able to help out with some questions on parts, on gun work, options.
What we have in stock, etc.

anyway just wanted to see and if the hosts of the site would be interested.

thanks

Stuart

czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Any interest in a forum for CZ Custom
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:50 AM »
       Well lets see, do Ducks, duck? do pickets fence? Heck ya and in a little bit there will be a board up just for CZCustom, for Q & A and anyway you and Angus want to use it. We will be Honored, I have been hoping for over a year we could get CZCustom to participate but since they/you are stacked sky high in work, I never thought it would happen since Angus allready was working with the other group and working with two would have be insane.

Thank you and thank Angus for asking and I hope we not only have a good time, talking Custom work, but that it works out really well for both you and us.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

CZ04FT

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:56:41 AM »
Stuart,

You frequently alert us to items you recently came across in your shop, the anniversary pistol, for instance. It would be worthwhile to have a place where forum members could look for those items that haven't made it to the CZCustom website. Sometimes there are only a few items for sell, but if we don't know about them, we may miss out completely.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:17:00 PM »
         SEE! That's what I mean! Someone Always says it better than I can, no matter how hard I try to be concise. Or add a tiny bit of humor.

Anyway what he (CZ04FT) said  :laugh: Thanks both of you. :smiley:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »
Cool

well I will do my best to keep you all updated on the goings on in the shop
what we have on hand
and answer what I can about the product line and the custom shop parts.

czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

mkeBob

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
Stuart,

What # hammer spring do you put in the Shadow T? Mine works great when shooting 9mm but when I put on the Kadet Adapter I get light hits every few rounds. Would going to a 15 or 16# spring work better and how much would it change the trigger pull weight in DA/SA
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:55:18 PM by GM4469 »

CZ04FT

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
I asked a similar question on the new board! The Wizards of CZCustom are in the house !!!

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 09:55:29 PM »
Stuart,

What # hammer spring do you put in the Shadow T? Mine works great when shooting 9mm but when I put on the Kadet Adapter I get light hits every few rounds. Would going to a 15 or 16# spring work better and how much would it change the trigger pull weight in DA/SA

Shadow T Custom should have a 13# spring in it. IIRC.
 the heavier spring will add to the reliability, I found a 17# gave me 100% over a wide variety of ammunition.
 your SA letoff will not change much, maybe within a pound. The DA stroke will be a little heavier. Maybe within 2# or so.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com