Author Topic: New P -06  (Read 5088 times)

Captain Insano

New P -06
« on: July 30, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »
My 97BD and 75 SP-01 need company so I ordered a P-06 yesterday and picked her up today...

The grip on this baby is pure Awesomeness.  :cool:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: New P -06
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:12:21 AM »
oh very shiny! I have one of those and you are correct, the grips are great, shoots sweet also.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Captain Insano

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 08:31:58 AM »
oh very shiny! I have one of those and you are correct, the grips are great, shoots sweet also.

That's just the lighting, she's not shiny at all. I've found my CCW.  :cool:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
Shiny as in Fire Fly (SciFi) reference for good, great, awasome, fantastic and so on. I can't help it if I'm a Fire fly addict and it was only one barely one season! Really nice grips and glad you found your CCW
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

bhorner

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 02:57:17 PM »
Hey Captain..

I just ordered mine today, I will have it in a few weeks... Although I have a PF-9 that conceals great. I'm interested in carrying the P-O6 through fall / winter. How well does it hide / feel on your person??  Also any advice on CCW holsters. I have a nice shoulder holster but, more interested in a nice IWB..

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »
We have a few links around here that have info on holsters. Since CZ is a little "bigger" across the Big Pond, there are TONS of holsters available over there that would serve you greatly but would have to be ordered. Depending on how you are going to carry, you could always try something like the universal Tagua leather IWB. It works great for my 75B and my 83.

Also, your pistol is very nice or, as we say around here, shiny!

bhorner

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 07:47:38 AM »
Thanks for the advice on Holsters, I will check them out.. A pic of my new Baby..

[attachment deleted by admin]

bhorner

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 07:48:47 AM »
Another shot no pun intended..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Captain Insano

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 09:35:03 AM »
Well guys, change of plans on my CCW. My Wife and Sons gave me this new Ruger LCR .357 Magnum for my birthday.  :cool:

It only weighs 17 ounces.