Author Topic: Hello from Central Texas  (Read 2506 times)

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Hello from Central Texas
« on: January 30, 2011, 08:35:47 AM »
GhostWarrior, I think I registered on the first day you published. I bounced on and off and was amazed at your speed and diligence in building this forum. Great work. I just purchased a 75B SS (first CZ) and I like it, a lot. The CZ came about mostly by chance. My ex and I used to shoot some limited IPSC and while she shot a 9mm (minor) I shot 40 (major). Anyway, she left around 1000 rounds of 9mm that I had loaded for her. So here's a good reason to get me a 9mm. After a little deliberation I settled on the CZ. We'll see how it handles 147gr. These were more reliable in knocking the heavy poppers down.

DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from Central Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 09:19:11 AM »
Welcome to the Forum. It has been a really intresting learning experence and I have tons to still learn. I hope the 9's work out for compentiton shooting. I joined IDPA and IPSC to see if I could compete with a messed up foot. Looking forward to finding out. I like a challenge. And thank you for the compliment. I know this thing has spell chek and I hope it's working for at least most and I hope all of you. Not sure it works in the Admin area though. lol
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice