Author Topic: New member from Kansas  (Read 2408 times)

Tech23

New member from Kansas
« on: March 03, 2011, 02:32:03 PM »
Just signed up and wanted to say hello.  My name is Ted, I used to have a CZ P01...got rid of it and am now getting ready to get a CZ 75 Shadow T  or a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Target and eventually want to get a CZ 75 TS Czechmate.

I love guns, I currently have a springfield XD 45, Mossberg 500A presuader 12 guage and an AK 47.  I shoot IDPA and am wanting to get more into competition shooting, thus my desire for the CZ's.

That's me in a nutshell...glad to be a member here.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: New member from Kansas
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 04:52:10 PM »
     Welcome to the Forum Tech23! And we are glad you decided to join the Forum. I think you will find this forum a tad bit different from most others since we have links set up to Competitive Shooting Organizations, plus a calender of various shooting competitions both National and International, 2nd Amendment Broups, but we also have links to some of the Holster Makers along with links to some of the Grips makers also. I am presently working on setting up a Excel Spread sheet with the names of the holster makers and what CZ's or Dan Wessons they are set up to make holsters for. I should have a couple or three on the sheet by the end of this week or sometime next week. I think it will grow with time and feel free to PM me with any makers or either that you know of but I don't have listed in one of the 2 places.

Again welcome to the Forum from Central Florida.

BTW There may or may not be a spell check for you to use. Apparently it only works with some servers. But I bet there aren't to many forums that have spell check as an option.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Tech23

Re: New member from Kansas
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Ghostwarrior, sounds like a nice site.  I am very interested in holsters for the CZ's.  I use a crossbreed supertuck IWB holster for my XD 45 and really like it.  I will have to check and see if they make any for the CZ's.