Author Topic: New member from *sigh* New Jersey.  (Read 2679 times)

the mike

New member from *sigh* New Jersey.
« on: February 28, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
Just stumbled across this site looking for some upgrades for my P-01. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the country, and world, gets to shoot. :wink:

mike

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: New member from *sigh* New Jersey.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:19:20 PM »
     Please allow me to say welcome to Our Forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us. We will try our best to answer any questions you have, and if no one can or doesn't answer your question in a reasonable I will try to point you to whomever I think may do you the most good no matter who they may be. Again Welcome from Central Florida and CZForum.com.

Oh and if you have any suggestions and or knowledge that may help another member we encourage you to speak up. This site is for all of us to learn from each other. One of many Motto's I have is "The only stupid questions is the one you don't ask" Every single person here or anywhere has been a rookie and were just starting them selves. Either they asked the questions or found the answer from reading someone reply to another member somewhere. I have yet to meet a single person that was starting out or had years of experience that knew everything there was to know. Everyone can learn something new.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

the mike

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
I'll do what I can to help when I can, my CZ knowledge is kind of limited to personal experience. All my other guns are other manufacturers.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 08:04:47 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, This is intended to be a cooperative, friendly mutual assistance sort of place. Any one you can help I am sure will greatly appreciate it, And if someone here can help you with something CZ Wise I am sure they will be happy to help. Mostly everyone joins for the camaraderie and the friendship of simply discussing one of the fun things in life. Please feel welcome help if you can or want to. No pressure and no expectations. Welcome from Central Florida
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice