Author Topic: Say Hello  (Read 18346 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Say Hello
« on: February 28, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
      Please, feel free to introduce yourself and say where you are from. Think of this Category as an International Mixer, and we all want to meet you. Actually if you wish, please type out the word for Welcome at the end or your introduction so anyone that wants to learn a new word or phrase can learn yours. After all this is Our Community, we are here to get to know each other and learn from each other. What better way to start the adventure then by learning something new the first time you meet someone.

Editor's Message:

My sincere apologies to everyone that has join over the last months. I have been absent for a while, only getting online now and again, because I have been under the weather to say the least and just not doing much of anything especially anything with my CZ's and our Forum which pains me no end. I will be on again on a regular basis and hopefully greeting all the new members.

In the mean time, Please accept my apologizes for not being here to Welcome everyone before now, and I do welcome you all very much. It's because of you all that this Forum is the success it is. We set a new record for most folks oh here in one day just this past March.

So Welcome Everyone, and I look forward to meeting everyone on the Boards and in the Topic areas.

Ghost Warrior
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:09:32 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice