Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 2692 times)

Malula

Hello from Spain
« on: February 11, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
Hello forum.
I am writing from Barcelona / Spain.
My gun is one brand new CZ SP 01 Shadow.
Best regards

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:29:20 PM »
ˇHola y recepción al foro! I hope this is correct I used Babel Fish to do the translation. I just want to welcome or at least TRY to welcome all of our International guests in their own language if at all possible. And I hope this isn't offensive. I believe in Courtesy as much as possible.
Welcome to the forum! It's great to have another international member! Especially since we can learn more from each other about how things are done and the competition matches everyone has. That Shadow is one heck of pistol and I love mine. Well in truth I love All my CZ's  :)  but the Shadow really fills the hand.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Malula

Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »
Thank you very much for your welcome GhostWarrior. For me it was very gratifying to find a forum to talk about my favorite brand of weapons for its price and quality. For me realy is an excellent weapon but I must confess that I am still pretty new and I have a lot to learn . I'll comment my experiences.
Greetings from Barcelona / Spain