Author Topic: Hello from Tennessee!  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Hello from Tennessee!
« on: February 06, 2011, 10:34:23 PM »
Hey there,

Angryvikingman here. I have been slobbering over the CZ line of guns for about a year, and finally got up the funds to buy one and all the needed accessories. I own a CZ 75 SP-01. I plan on using it in IDPA matches in my surrounding area. If you are a shooter in the middle TN area, feel free to message me info about matches.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from Tennessee!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:53:27 AM »
Welcome to the Forum. You picked a very shiny starter CZ. I am in Central Florida and I have bee thinking of competing. So I have SP-01's also. I'm just not sure about the kneeling and running parts. I can kneel but gretting back requires a crane, and one of my angles is now fused so twisting that would be a bad idea. Looks like a Hoot to do though.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »
I've done some Tactical Rifle matches, but never pistol or shotgun, and next month I'll be going to my first 3 gun tournament. So far I've had a blast. I just hope its not so cold and raining next match. LOL!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »
Hey thats shiny! Best wishes go with you. As for cold and rainy or even just one or the other, well lets just say "Not in this lifetime of the next"  8)  And since at the ripe old age of 60 I just bought my first longguns, I am fairly sure I won't be giving you any compention anywhere at all any time soon.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice