Author Topic: How to post pictures.  (Read 11721 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
How to post pictures.
« on: August 31, 2012, 09:11:41 PM »
         Ok, so you want to add pictures to your post, but don't know how. No worries most folks posting on Forums don't know how, so it's ok to ask any questions you may have aftrt reading this.

Find a Picture hosting site on the web. Such as Snapfish, Photobucket, Flickr, Actually I just found a site with a list of photo hosting sites you can check out and decide which works best for you.

http://photo-sharing-websites.no1reviews.com/

After you have uploaded your photos to the site, you should be able to pick one or more than one and then by clicking on them, get the list of ways you can post and in what format. Pick whichever one says for Forums. Actually Right click that and then go to your post, left click and then click on paste. Then hit spell check if you want. and then hit post. You can look at you post and you Should see the pictures you wanted to post. I believe each hosting site may have their own way to do things so make sure you read their instructions so you can get it correct the first time. I do realize that reading instructions is against the man code but in this case it's mandatory if you want to participate on this forum.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:14:46 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice