Author Topic: Hello from Florida  (Read 2686 times)

Rule3

Hello from Florida
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:46:40 PM »
I am not sure if this is the CZ forum I used to be on some time ago? But I am here again, I think :smiley:

Hello to all, I have been a CZ fan for some time, long before most folks knew what CZ was. I own several handguns and a 452. Just picked up my first and only Custom from the Custom Shop.Sp01 Shadow Target. Even makes me look good!

I have holster questions for my other guns so down to holsters I go. :grin:

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Hello from Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 02:01:03 PM »
Welcome back to our forum!!! Glad your back!! Where in Florida are you?? The owner GhostWarrior and I live in Orlando and go shooting on a semi regular basis. he is the one who hooked me on CZ's and I've never looked back! The SP 01 is an awesome gun, you'll love it. Look forward to hearing more from you....

Again, welcome back to our forum!!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Rule3

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »
Thanks, I am in SW subtropic Florida :cool: Not that it matters, but is this the forum that used to be Yuku? I think that was the one I was on.?? Is Angus from CZ Custom on this forum?

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »
I'm not sure if it was YUKU in the past, GhostWarrior would be the one to address that. I believe Stuart from CZCustom is on here, they even have their own board now....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »
Hiya Rule3!

Welcome to our version of the forum. To make a long story short, yes it started out on Yuko, then went to CZforum.com, then got renamed CZForumsite.inf, when I joined, Went head to head with a Mod that thinks he is all that, and got bad. So I bought the
www.CZForum.com Domain and since it never stopped running and being the link to the other forum, I revived the CZForum name and started this. So in a way we are in fact the Original CZForum, but you can go with the concept got split in two and the YuKu site is now officially an Archive and neither of the forums have any Admin control of it. Yuku is keeping it totally in house as it were, and will keep it as a permanent archive for everyone to use. We keep the forum as clean as possible ad wise, and we help anyone one that asks and we put no one down of any reason, and anyone that tries to start anything like that is invited to be somewhere else. So if you have question ask them, if you have answers then feel free to share.

So there ya go, the yes to your question is Yes and No . Angus rarely gets on the forum, either one of us/them? He has a rep for each forum and anf our guy is GM and he has done an excellent job of answering questions and letting us know what pistols are available, and he has posted some eye popping, drool worthy pistols for sale.

Don't know how SW FL, equates to here but if you are ever up Orlando way give us a shout out and we can go shooting, I'm sure I can come up with a CZ or 6 you can use or try out. And once again WELCOME to OUR (includes you also) forum~

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:09:28 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Rule3

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:20:44 PM »
Thank you for the long and short of it. Clear as mud :laugh: As I mentioned, does not really matter I was just curious as it has been such a long time.. SW is the Fort Myers, Naples area. Used to live up in Clearwater. Don't get up to Orlando much anymore, used to when the kids were little and went to Micky Land.

Regards

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »
Hello and welcome back to the world of CZ.

Bottom line is that there are two official CZ forums for CZ and CZ-USA Customers to interact on.

I'm retired now, but still like to promote this newer forum when and where I can and make new friends
among those CZ fans and owners across the planet.

Kudos to GW, all our staff and ever valued members who keep this the nicest gun board on the web.

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.