Author Topic: Hello from Arizona  (Read 2764 times)

Arizona Commander

Hello from Arizona
« on: September 07, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
Hello,
I'm not new to guns or shooting but am new to CZ. I have been into Colt pistols and Smith & Wesson revolvers but did not have a 9mm. After a lot of looking I  chose a CZ 75B. So far very  happy with my choice.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Hello from Arizona
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:44:32 PM »
Welcome to our forum from FL!!! That is a great choice of weapons.....I also had a Colt .45 and Browning High Power in the past, although never owned a wheelgun...I spent about 25 years in the Phoenix area. Feel free to ask and/or answer any questions you may have as we are all very friendly and willing to help or steer you in the right direction.....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 08:26:43 PM »
Welcome!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 12:06:38 AM »
           Welcome t our merry band of CZ aficionados! Most of us have more than of brand of pistol or gun including myself. (Ya, Ya I own a wheelgun actually had two but someone bought the Colt despite the fact I told them flat out an Airweight Agent is only go as a paper weight :cool: and the other is a S&W model 49). But once we have used a CZ we tend to keep going back to it and even buying other CZ's. It can be and for most of us is an addiction.  :laugh:

As I said we are a merry band of folks, and as chfields said we love helping out anyone we can, and learning new things. If you can help anyone with an answer to their question then feel free to answer it. (even if for some reason it isn't a CZ, DW or BRNO question, but we perfer to keep those answers to a min :grin: ) And if you have any questions then also feel free to ask. No one gets sneered at for any question here. Every question is important. Welcome again.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

CZ04FT

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 10:15:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

The CZ-75B was my first selection for a CZ handgun in 9mm. It was a superior choice, one I don't regret. The only problem I have had with CZ's is that I can't stop acquiring more of them. They are well made and a fantastic value for the money. So fun to shoot. I'm sure you have discovered this for yourself.

Enjoy the forum.

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
The 75 was my first 9mm as well. It was my second, too.  :laugh:
Also my first .40, and my first .380. Great pistols! Welcome to the club!

bebo

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:15 AM »
HI,
Please say Hello to AZ. :cheesy:

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 11:47:55 AM »
Welcome to the CZ club.
if ever in Mesa area come by CZ Custom
czcustom.com