Author Topic: Any issues with ammunition?  (Read 9252 times)

b5.5dan

Re: Any issues with ammunition?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 05:21:52 PM »
Threads have a habit of doing that. Not sure where we should fit in a place for random chatter, although the random chatter is such an awesome part of this forum!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 05:59:30 PM »
            Yep they are that indeed. Might make it hard for the folks that come behind us trying to find information though. lol I suppose we really should at least try to keep topics where they a supposed to be. Not to mention Actually on topic.   :angel:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »
No issues with ammo. As for taxes, I get back everything I pay in because I have 2 kids, and a mortgage, and earned income credits and payroll tax cut, and other stuff. Last year I got $5998 back and I made good money. The worse off you are, the more you get back. I have no problem with you and Dan camping in the spare bedroom. There's a king size bed in there, plenty of room for two men to sleep and not touch each other. LOL!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
           Floors good and I like sofas just fine. I'm disabled, unemployed and the disability will make me stay unemployed and we live off what my wife makes and still have a house and buy food, and I don't get anywhere near that back.  I don't think we did that good when my daughter still lived at home.  :cool: .

Oh well, still it's a great country, we have a great forum and lots of great people around us and friends to boot. So Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

bimmerland

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »
I shoot CCI 3509 with no problems.  The couple of FTE's I now attribute to a less than firm hold as my buddy shot it today with zero failures.  You can get 1K of CCI 3509 for $195 shipped.  That's the best price I have seen. Decent quality target ammo.

b5.5dan

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 07:24:28 PM »
200$ for 1k rounds is  a solid deal. I need to start buying in quantities more than 100 at a  time. I am liking the Remington JHP bulk stuff for $30/box though. Good target stuff and I'm confident enough with it to carry it every day