Firearms and Gear > Product Testing & Accessory Reviews

75 B with Omega Trigger

<< < (2/2)

goduke25@yahoo.com:
I've owned both. A CZ 75 P-07 Omega and a CZ 75B with the old trigger system. I personally like the omega trigger better. It's so smooth, feels like it's on bearings. No grit whatsoever. In SA, there is a bit of pre-travel but very clean break. I love this trigger system and love the results of tearing out the bullseye.

Sold the old 75B and have just purchased the 75B Omega from Buds and cannot wait to get it. I know this is a few weeks old, but I hope this helps.

ArLEOret:
Let us know what you think of the omega trigger. I have the CZ75 B standard with the CGW mods and love it and interested in how they compare.

goduke25@yahoo.com:
Just received my full size 75B Omega last week. I still love this Omega trigger and I shoot this pistol better than the P-07 duty, which is expected given its a full size gun. But just like the P-07 there is the slightest pre-travel in SA. The DA pull feels like it's 50 lbs, lol, but it's smooth as silk.

As good as it is out of the box, I may have that pre-travel tweaked, which would probably make this the best trigger I've ever had - not counting the competition 1911's I've had with trigger work on them. Bottom line, great trigger and great firearm.

I'm confused as to why the Omega trigger version is less expensive than the standard 75B. Can't figure out if it's because there is more demand for the standard trigger system, or if the Omega system costs less to manufacture and therefore costs less to buy.

Micheleleabe:
I'll see. I got it for one specific application on a certain lake. If it works great I'll use it more, but I'll know more when it comes this week and I can see it and play around with it.

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version