Author Topic: Swiss CZ Clone  (Read 3385 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Swiss CZ Clone
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »
       Anyone know anything about a CZ 75 Pre-B made under licence in Switzerland? How hard are they to find. Who imported them into the US since this was before CZ-USA entered the picture? And how any guess as to worth? Either I saw the same site twice and didn't realise it or there are 2 up on auction now, and I heard once a year or so ago that the Swiss made model was a tack driver, very well made with CZUB's blessing and sold by CZUB also? But that's about it. Looks really nice, clean lines but not sure it's worth collecting or not. Then again I have to get my foot back to looking normal so I can save the money I'm paying through the nose on the meds for it if I ever see one again.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

ace73

Re: Swiss CZ Clone
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:34:35 AM »
Found some info........pretty cool!

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=599021

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Swiss CZ Clone
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 09:24:11 AM »
Thanks, you saved me from biding on an S model. Would have been a waste of money.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice