Author Topic: Hi from Southern California!  (Read 2073 times)

speedpower

Hi from Southern California!
« on: June 28, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
Wish I would have known this forum sooner, it looks like a lot more information can be obtained from this forum
I have been on the other "forumsite" which nobody ever replies to your post/querstions!  :rolleyes:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hi from Southern California!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 04:17:21 PM »
     Oh well actually I am sorry to hear that about them. We have issues but they are not competitors nor enemies and I hope they get past what ever they are having problems with. Most of them are really great folks.
     BUT I am NOT trying to run you off!  :cheesy: Welcome and Welcome again to our little slice or insanity. We have great folks here and everyone trys to help, and or learn something here, so what ever you have a question about please do NOT hesitate to ask. EVERYONE was a rookie when they started. we all asked the silly and or dumb questions, not that in fact there are any "dumb" questions except for the ones you never ask. So have fun here. Please look over the rules such as they are and try to go by them. Not worried about an occasional misplaced post, those we can fix, and hopefully nicely when we do. (Don't tell anyone but sometimes I am a tad snarky even when I'm not trying to be.)

Oh and if you want to post pics please use a photo hosting site and then link the pictures from them to here. We love Pictures having to do with questions or weapons and so does the folks that charge me for using their server. Picture take up lots of space and they make more money.  :cool: :rolleyes:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: Hi from Southern California!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
Yes , a big HI! To all the new members and wishing everyone a fun and safe shooting holiday weekend!

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.