Well it's taken a smidgeon over two years for me to remember where I posted about my Huglu's! Anyone seen my spare set of keys hanging around? It seems like I've hit every shotgun board on the web, seriously.
With no further ado, here are the pics that were suppose to be posted the day after my last set. I had a devil of a time trying to get the casehardened colors to show up, there just wasn't any direct sunlight available due to the forest fire in Sedona. The smoke has blocked the sunlight out so much that it has looked like London around here for the past week. I'll repost a couple pics showing the colorful finish when the forest fire has been put out.
Here is my pre CZ, Deluxe "Durango" Coach Gun, along with a list of factory features.
1. Greener crossbolt (prevents the action from opening due to overpressure ammo)
2. receiver side clips (prevents barrel separation due to overpressure ammo)
3. safety button barrel selector
4. single trigger for consistent trigger pull (the Amarillo model has twin triggers)
5. single chamber extractor
6. single bead sight
7. raised full length solid rib
8. threaded for choke tubes (I believe that the Amarillo has fixed chokes)
9. 20" barrels
10. 3" chamber 12ga.
11. Prince of Wales round pistol grip
12. hand checkered Turkish walnut buttstock and forend
13. rubber buttpad
14. very colorful casehardened receiver and metalwork
15. fancy sculpted receiver for Greener crossbolt tang
16. no funky medallion sitting on top of the break open lever
17. light scroll work engraving as accent points
side clips, sculpting and Greener crossbolt
barrel bevel for side clips, Greener cross bolt
You can see a spec of sunlight bringing out the colors in this pic.