Author Topic: Looking for rubber mag plates for cz75 d  (Read 1595 times)

Offline tlwheatley

Looking for rubber mag plates for cz75 d
« on: November 04, 2011, 12:49:52 PM »
Anyone know where to get rubber plates for the cz75 D compact mags????  also what IWB holster works best.???

Offline GM4469

Re: Looking for rubber mag plates for cz75 d
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
The Beretta rubber basepads are great and cheap.
but they add about 1/2" to overall length.
the CZ pads only add about 1/4" but cost about twice as much.  CZ Custom or CZ-USA should have them

also. the Beretta thin wedge aluminum pads will fit the CZ mag too. and add a little bit of length to help with insertion.

question? need to order something?
stuart@czcustom.com
480-969-1311

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 11:45:12 PM »
GM4469   Question I am looking for someone, Anyone that can make nice rounded edges no sharp corners mag bases. And if they made them in a bunch of colors instead on the 4 colors IDPA or IPSC allows they that's a really big plus. I am tired or getting jabbed in the sides with either the edges or the corners of my mag bases. If the  "Beretta thin wedge aluminum pads" will fit the bill I don't care if Baretta makes them or not as long as they fit and stay put. I could always have them duracoated in what ever colors I wanted and marked/engraved before or after with the Cal and Model the mag goes in. Will those base plates either of them fit the bill? And ideas otherise will be glady looked at.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »
the beretta comp pads do come in red, blue and black. not sure if they are rounded enough..
they are shown at BerettaUSA  under pistol shooter in the webstore.
question? need to order something?
stuart@czcustom.com
480-969-1311