Author Topic: CZ 100 .40 cal  (Read 1292 times)

Offline gdcsarge

CZ 100 .40 cal
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:36:02 PM »
Hello everyone. I have just recently purchased a CZ 100 .40 cal and have basically fell in love with this weapon. The questions Im about to ask may have already been answered but here we go. I have searched for extra mags but I am having no luck. Is there any special website that anyone may know of that sells extra mags? I have also heard that the CZ 100 will fit the Glock 27 holster, is this true? If not can someone direct me to a holster that will be good for the CZ 100? Thanks for the help everyone.

Oh before I go, If you a current service member or a vet I just want to thank you for your service. My father served two tours in Vietnam and was proud that he served. He taught me that without our service men and women there would be no freedom. Thank you to all that have served.

Online chfields

• Global Moderator
Re: CZ 100 .40 cal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 09:20:50 PM »
Welcome to our forum!! Thanks to your father for his service as well!! After a little searching it seems everyone is out of stock on those mags. You may try a gun show if you have one in the area. I'm not sure about the holster, there are a couple of places that stock holsters for CZ's. Highnoon is one alessis is another.

Again, welcome to our forum!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
Kadet Kit
CZ Rami BD 9MM
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline nedbat

Re: CZ 100 .40 cal
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 06:04:53 PM »
Don't know if you are still looking, but I ordered 2 mags from cheaperthandirt and received them today.  They are from the factory and look great!