Author Topic: CZ Custom  (Read 1468 times)

Online GM4469

CZ Custom
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »
Hello.
wow our own room to play.

I just started working at CZ Custom after being an enthusiast of the CZ platform for many years. I still have so much to learn and everyone here is great to work with.

I hope to keep you updated of new things the shop is working on, what guns we have in stock or are expected and to answer your questions. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner, I appreciate your patience.

question? need to order something?
stuart@czcustom.com
480-969-1311

Offline CZ04FT

Re: CZ Custom
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »
Thank you, Stuart!

I'm looking forward to the news you can bring us, and the real insider information you can provide us on our beloved CZ's.
CZ 75 B 9mm, Kadet Adapter .22LR, CZ 75 BD 9mm, CZ 82 9x18mm, CZ 52 9mm & 7.62x25mm, CZ 50 32 ACP

Online GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
     Man o man! am I a happy camper or what? Thanks GM for you partipation in the forum over the past year, and now even more so for being willing to do this for our members. This is SOOOOOO great!
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 04:52:11 AM »
Wow, that's pretty cool. Congrats on the job, and getting in with a good group of guys. Looking forward to some insider information.  :cool:

Offline Powerpuff boy

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »
Congratulations! I know I would be calling you pretty often :-)

Offline rside2

Re: CZ Custom Shadow
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »
Thanks for help from the team this week in starting a custom shadow order. Stuart offered helpful input in comparing the several models I was interested in. I've ordered the short dust cover Shadow Custom... slightly hung up on sight selection. Was the tactical rear and fiber optic front a good way to go... can't wait to find out. Hopefully I'll see some posts from other custom owners... did your gun exceed your expectations? Would you have changed anything on the build?

Offline jmerg

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 11:35:58 PM »
I have to chime in by saying that I recently purchased a shadow custom from the shop and feel that the tac rear and fiber optic front is fantastic in that I've thought that I like that the rear dots aren't there to possibly distract you from a front sight focus.  I absolutely recommend the fiber front...in any light it is clear and bright.  And btw, the gun truly fits like it was form fit for me (hopefully the same for your hand), and I can tell that it certainly shoots a heck of a lot better than I can.
The more I know, the more I know I don't know.