Author Topic: brno 375 ouch & ouch  (Read 7785 times)

AH-1

brno 375 ouch & ouch
« on: January 29, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »
this is my thumper  ;D  brno ZKK 602.these are very accurate rifles.
pete

brno K98 israeli in 7.62

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: brno 375 ouch & ouch
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »
Shiny! Thats one nice piece of machinery you have there. I will be going out to the range tomorrow and when I do I'll take pictures of my rifles and the targets. I am not a long gun guy but I really wanted to learn I got a couple and am in the process of joining an outdoor range here in Central Florida. That said depending on how well my first foray into shooting longguns goes I may oly post the before pics of the targets.  :P 8)
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

AH-1

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »
have fun at the range.I have to say I like shooting my long guns better than pistols. ;) .
pete

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »
Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I got the third and last RSO's sig on my application, which means that I can hit the berm and in the process not endanger anyone else on the range or firing line. The bad news is that I had to borrow a target holder and target after the RSO left and then placed it out at 200 meters. This was the first time ever I fired the new Weapon. Which by the way is a CZ 550 UCS .308 with a Night Force scope that is about half the size of the weapon and I missed the target 5 out of 5 shots. Ya me!  :-[ :P :D  I also forgot to take a camera with me so I didn't even get pics of the weapon. The target lived so I let it go free back into the wild.
Next Monday, the 7th of Feb, I hand in the signed off Application along with my dues for the year, and if I get voted in, I can go to the range any time I want and I will be taking along my little family of pistols and rifles, and the rest of the stuff I need to practice with. And I will take pics of each and the targets from now on.
It should prove to be an ongoing source of amusement for all.  8)
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

xausa

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »
My ZKK 602 used to be a .375 H&H. Now it's a .500 Jeffery. Talk about a thumper!