Author Topic: Pics of the loaders?  (Read 4255 times)

american lockpicker

Pics of the loaders?
« on: September 08, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
Can some one put up detailed pics of some of the Uplula loaders?

I wouldn't mind having one but I like to see lots of pics before I spend $30 on one.

Heres an example of a Glock speedloader.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Pics of the loaders?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »
Check out DenStinett's post right below this post. He has a loader I love so much I have 3 or 4 of them. I can't remember how many actually because I gave one of two to family and a friend. He does a mod that lets you use them to load 22's but they stilll load all the 9's, .380's, 7.62 x 25, 9 x 18 Makarav (Browning short) .32, .40's and 45's I can stuff in to a magazine for any of those calibers. Takes about a third of the time that one you have does. I know this because I have 3 of those and frankly have no idea why I keep the things. Well other than to give them away to new/rookie shooters. They think I'm a nice guy and I don't have to worry about wether they can be recycled or not. so win/win I think.  :cool:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:26:45 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Ma}{imus

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »
Huge +1

Den's modded UpLula loader is top notch. I've loaded well over 750 rds of .22lr and another 200-300 rds of 9mm with no indication of it slowing down or failing. If you have a Kadet conversion kit, Den's loader is a lifesaver (or should I say thumb-saver).  :cool:  I highly recommend them. They make great gifts for other shooters too.

frenchie50

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 06:42:28 PM »
I just received my UpLULA-K from Den and it is the best investment that I have made for my CZs (9m and .22). Life is so much easier now on the range.

frenchie 50

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:33:25 PM »
        american lockpicker: Sorry I only just now saw the post you asked for pictures. I have a Friends of the NRA dinner tomorrow that will keep me tied up all day. Not only on the Committee but I'm a Sponsor also, and the committee part has me helping to set up. Oh Joy.
         Anyway I will take pictures on Friday of Den's Loader and post them so you can see. I can promise you, that you will be more than happy when you buy one. And I totally understand you wanting to see pics before you lay out cash. Do me a favor, someone send a PM between now and Friday reminding me to take the picture's. Just in case I forget.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:15 PM »
Hey everone, soory I've been so VACANT as of late
I will get a few pics of my KADET modded UpLula posted this weekend
Hope you all ahve a very Merry Christmas and joyful Holidays
Be safe, Shoot safe, Den S
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »
Better late as they say
Here's a pic of a standard UpLULA and the UpLula-K sid by side.....Note the thinner loading "Beak" on the UpLula-K

Here's the UpLula-K atop a Kadet magazine

Watch the UpLula-K in action:

Sorry they're a bit late
Hope they answer any questions
Shoot safe all, Den S
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 11:15:44 PM by DenStinett »
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !