Author Topic: Most Popular CZ?  (Read 4381 times)

VelocityMfg

Most Popular CZ?
« on: August 22, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »
Hey All,

Just wondering If i was to Buy Another CZ for our company to form Holsters around and for R&D type projects, what would be the Most Popular CZ that outsells  and has been the best seller for CZ?

I own and carry Daily a cz40b .40  and love this weapon, it shoots extremely well Awesome accuracy after we tweaked it a bit in the shop, but only having it currently in the CZ family to form holsters is fine but i know there are more popular models..

Maybe give me a list of 4 models  ranking in popularity in your opinion, as im looking to buy a few so we have them on hand to form holsters too,,,

THanks,, CRASH

[attachment deleted by admin]

b5.5dan

Re: Most Popular CZ?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »
P-01
RAMI
83/85

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »
That would be my list too.

You know, so many manufacturers seem to put form before function these days. CZ is all about function (not that they're ugly) and so maybe some models are dated by an older style trigger style, trigger guard, etc. Man I don't like the stealth look on some guns these days. I like the curves and rounded corners, especially on carry guns. JMO  :cool:
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
Like women. Too sleek an# slim and they just break under extended use... curves are better.  :laugh:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 07:36:58 PM »
 :lipsrsealed:  ok then, I think I'm going to stand wayyyyyyyyyy over there until b5.5dan survives the incoming barrage or not. *tip toes away hoping to women notice me sneeking off.  :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice