Author Topic: ZKK 601 Trigger Adjustment  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Cznz

ZKK 601 Trigger Adjustment
« on: April 28, 2020, 01:30:05 AM »

Hi all
Thanks for admitting me to your forum. I am a keen hunter from New Zealand who has 3 CZ rifles, 17 HMR, 223, and my ZKK 601 which is a 7x57 that had been rechambered to 284 Win, This ZKK has the set trigger however a previous owner has either removed a part or adjusted the trigger so that the fine sear cannot be engaged. I was wondering if there is trigger resource for these triggers as I can't find one on the net? Any advice greatly received as the rifle is a great shooter and I like the set trigger set up that I use on my other CZs. Thanks in advance, and I hope you are all keeping well and avoiding this COVID 19 situation.

Kind regards
Rod

Offline david

Re: ZKK 601 Trigger Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 08:37:58 PM »
I don't have a direct answer for you. I believe the trigger on your 601 would be similar to the trigger in the models 527/550. It's possible to adjust the set feature out of the 527/550 triggers and get a single stage trigger. You would just have to reverse it and get your set feature back. Goggle   CZ SST "Perfect Pull" Trigger Adjustment    this should pull up a link to get you into the CZ USA web site and a written set of instructions with pictures on how to properly adjust these triggers. CZ also use to print these instructions in there annual catalogs. Sorry I don't have a more direct way to these instructions  but I couldn't find these in the CZ USA web site directly even though I knew they were there.