Author Topic: Any experience with Savoy leather?  (Read 324 times)

Offline Scooterguy45

Any experience with Savoy leather?
« on: December 25, 2019, 01:23:06 AM »
Caved in and ordered a new rig from savoy? It was kinda spendy. Hoping I made a good decision. Anyone else use them?

Offline Rotorflyr

Re: Any experience with Savoy leather?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 04:37:13 AM »
Just wondering if you've gotten the holster, and if so how you like it...Looking at the pictures the artistic aspect of the holsters looks really well done, but they don't look like there as well formed to the pistols as some other holsters I've seen.

Offline Scooterguy45

Re: Any experience with Savoy leather?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 12:39:51 AM »
Sadly in still waiting on the rig. I agree with the above assessment. Beautiful leather. The fit, not sure. Iv seen mixed reviews.
I just took possession of a vedder hybrid holster very similar to a crossbreed, and it has zero retention unless u are wearing it. It slides right out. That was a let down.
To be honest, I'm waiting on rigs from ttgunleather, versa carry, jm4, and clinger.
The waiting is not so fun.
This is my 4th vedder and their kydex is awesome. Their hybrid design, not so much.
I'll post a review of the Savoy when i get it. To be fair I ordered it for a cz97, an uncommon pistol and I wouldn't be surprised if they had to order the blue gun before even starting to work on it.