Author Topic: Hello from ND  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Scooterguy45

Hello from ND
« on: November 28, 2019, 05:39:39 PM »
Hi all. I'm not really new. I havnt been on in a while but for whatever reason it didn't show up that I had an account in the past so I just made a new one.
I just put a cz 97 on layaway. They can be hard to find so when buds got one at a good price I jumped on it.
Does anyone else here carry theirs? Its on the big side but  was just curious.
In the past iv owned ba p01, an 85b, a pcr, and a p10c. Just got a new p01 a few months ago.
When i shoot it for whatever reason, the trigger kinda slaps my finger. I don't recall that ever happening on my 1st p01 and it sure didn't happen on my 85 or pcr, so I'm wondering if getting rid of the curved trigger on my new p01 would fix that problem?
Any advice is appreviated!
Thanks for having me back.
Happy Thanksgiving

Offline spongemonkey

Re: Hello from ND
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 11:21:17 AM »
Welcome back to the site!

Offline Torbin

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »
I had same problem.  I installed an 'old style' 85 trigger in mine which has less curve.  I also installed cajun gun works lighter trigger spring  hammer spring, fire block spring and firing pin assembly. Solved my problem.  Trigger alone probably would have solved problem but not sure. I wanted to improve the overall trigger pull as well as get rid of the trigger bite.  Very satisfied with results.

Offline spongemonkey

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »
I had same problem.  I installed an 'old style' 85 trigger in mine which has less curve.  I also installed cajun gun works lighter trigger spring  hammer spring, fire block spring and firing pin assembly. Solved my problem.  Trigger alone probably would have solved problem but not sure. I wanted to improve the overall trigger pull as well as get rid of the trigger bite.  Very satisfied with results.
Welcome to the forum Torbin!