Author Topic: 75 D PCR sights  (Read 147 times)

Offline zaradi

75 D PCR sights
« on: April 07, 2019, 11:16:22 PM »
I love my canonized 7r5D PCR but the my older eyes can't focus on the small dotted sights.  Fiber Optic doesn't work either as I shoot indoors and they therefore aren't bright enough.   I would like some options, if they exist, for other sights.  I'd love some night sights, or tritium sights or anything else that would be maybe a bit larger and brighter.  Does anyone know of any options?  Thanks

Online chfields

• Global Moderator
Re: 75 D PCR sights
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 03:59:22 PM »
I would check with CZCustom or Cajun Gun works....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline zaradi

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 06:49:20 PM »
Cajun put the fiber optic ones on when they worked the gun over.  I did find a website that claims they have some...seems to be the ones that fit the 75 Compact.  I will try to get that confirmed as the site specifically says CZ 75DPCR. 

Offline raytracer

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:43:40 PM »
My favorite all around sights are the Truglo TFX. They are fiber optic, backed with a tritium vial, surrounded by a bright plastic ring. In other words, they are highly visible in all lighting conditions from broad daylight to pitch black:

Due to the slide cut on the PCR, they look a little funky when installed on that gun, but they work just fine. There's an extended write up on the other forum about them on a PCR, but I'm not sure if it's kosher to link. A google search will get you right there.

Offline zaradi

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 11:11:51 AM »
Thanks Iíll check That out. CZ guru website listed some but I contacted those sites directly and said none of them would work. I guess anything will work with modifications.  I may end up selling the gun if I canít find a solution that works for me.

Offline zaradi

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 01:23:13 PM »
According to all major makers of sights none of these fit really well.  But all is not lost.  Dawson now makes a tritium sight set specifically for the CZ 75D PCR.  Currently it is back ordered.

310-230 Dawson Precision Tritium Night Sights for CZ 75D/ PCR