Author Topic: My lil CZ collection....so far  (Read 9681 times)

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
My lil CZ collection....so far
« on: July 30, 2011, 05:00:28 PM »
Here are pictures of my little CZ collection
Where it all started, the CZ 75B-SA in 9mm

The Kadet Kit mounted on the B-SA frame

The newest member is the Matte Stainless Duo Tone Semi-Compact Project Gun in 9mm

Here’s the Kadet Kit on the Matte Stainless frame

There’s the little trio

My CZ case, upper

And lower deck

4, 16 round, 9mm magazines and 5, 10 round, .22lr magazines
A Standard UpLULA and an UpLula-K modded loader
It’s nice to take one case to the range and have the flexibility of six different pistols
Shoot safe all, Den S
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: My lil CZ collection....so far
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:10:49 AM »
Oh that's very shiny Den, I really like the idea. I think I may try something like that myself. Thanks for posting
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 12:54:13 AM »
Gorgeous! I love the two-tone. Very well done!

CZ04FT

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 11:10:54 AM »
Den,

I think I have the same two-pistol carrying case that you have. But I like your organization very much. I might have to move my Ruger GP-100 to a different case, so I have room to put the CZ 75 B and the Kadet with magazines and your modified UPLula.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »
Den!, What a great idea for a case and the layout is great. Nice setup.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

BamaFan

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
Nice!  My collection consists only of an SP01 Tactical and its cousin, the SP01 Phantom.  Love them both and looking to add more.  LGS has a new SP01 in green that is SWEET and calling my name...

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 08:17:05 PM »
Thanks guys
Not sure if it’s just pure laziness or just being anal that makes me do these things
Here’s how I have my Colt case set-up
The top level holds the Delta Gold Cup and its six 10mm mags Harts Guide Rod and UpLula-C

The lower level holds the 9mm Conversion and the .22lr Conversion Uppers
And the five mags for each
Note only one Recoil Spring….The Colt 9mm and the Colt .22lr Conversions use the same Recoil Spring

Shoot safe all, Den S
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:18:58 PM by DenStinett »
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

boutaswell

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »
Hey guys, a little something that may make your carrying case arrangements a little more secure, go to:  http://www.foambymail.com/closed-cell-foams.html  and buy a piece of this closed cell foam.  It can be cut to exact fit the case contour/curvature and you can cut slots to hold the magazines in place and make cutouts for the pistols.  I buy mine 1" and cut down far enough to contain about halt of the pistol. Prevents it from moving around when the case moves around.  Just an idea. 

I'll try and post a couple of pics of what I mean.  I don't have my CZ yet. I'm looking to get either a P-07 Duty or a 75 Compact to start. 

Richard
SFC  USA(Ret)  AATW
Amateur Woodworker Extraordinaire
Purveyor of Small Lead Pellets in Small Groups

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »
   Oh ya I was going to move this question to where it belongs and forgot to, I'll give it a shot now and then post my answer, Well this went well, NOT! Total Fail, dang it all. I Meant to only move the last post but apparently I got the entire thing, But actually I guess looking at it this Board works as well as the other one. Again sorry about the move everyone. But I'm going to leave it where it is so I don't test my luck anymore.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:46:26 AM by GhostWarrior »

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 11:54:45 AM »
 boutaswell

To answer your question about which CZ for a CC  9mm your choice is really very good, gives you some options that some of the other CZ's don't. As far as Bells and Whistles go, not sure what you are thinking about adding but most of the CZ can be modded most anyway any other pistol can be. I have CZ's that are/have been modded for Competition, CC, etc. I have seen them with Scopes, ya go figure. With RedDots, lasers/lights/strobes. Barrels compensated, or ported or threaded for suppressors and so on.

I have 2 pistols that have trigger pulls of 10 and 4 lbs DA/SA. So you can pretty much mod one out as long as you wallet wants to go. Of course the non rail pistols cut you options in that category down somewhat (ok a lot) but I think you will like what eve CZ you get. I do know that pretty much any CZ out the box will outshoot a Glock and or a couple other pistols out the box also. And they only get better with age (make that round count, since it takes between 250 and 500 or so rounds to smooth the action out, unless you do the trigger work yourself not send it out.

Both CZCustom.com and Cajungunworks.com have excelant drop in triggers that are smooth as silk to use, and easy to do.

Also the Everyone gave Board is not just there for the fallen to be remembered but also for the living to post on so they to will know someone besides their families carried they served their Country, It's not there as a "Look at what I did wall". Simply a place for Veterans to be remembered as they should be. Feel free to post your when, where, and what, if you wish to. Thanks for serving.

b5.5dan

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 09:22:06 PM »
boutaswell

Of course the non rail pistols cut you options in that category down somewhat (ok a lot) but I think you will like what eve CZ you get. I do know that pretty much any CZ out the box will outshoot a Glock and or a couple other pistols out the box also. And they only get better with age (make that round count, since it takes between 250 and 500 or so rounds to smooth the action out, unless you do the trigger work yourself not send it out.
That's very true, but for CC you may not want rail-mounted goodies anyway. The holsters for those things are huge! Still, a P-01 would be an awesome piece for CCW!