Author Topic: Hybrid Holsters for Polymer Witness Pistols  (Read 3504 times)

Matteo674

Hybrid Holsters for Polymer Witness Pistols
« on: November 03, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
I have been a long time fan of the Witness polymer guns. So much so it is my EDC, but finding a decent holster has been murder. I spoke with Tommy Theis of Theis Holsters. I convinced him to start making a holster for the poly Witness P-Carry and P-Compact line. He agreed and purchased a 10mm Witness P to aid in the holster forming. So if anyone is interested http://theisholsters.com/ or call (501) 269-7999

Matteo674

Re: Hybrid Holsters for Polymer Witness Pistols
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »
Just got my new Tommy Theis holster and could not be happier with it.  I will definitely pic up a hybrid IWB and a hybrid belt slide from him also!

Matteo674

Re: Hybrid Holsters for Polymer Witness Pistols
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 11:23:26 AM »
Well got my IWB holster from Theis Holsters. It's fantastic.  :grin: Brand new out of the box and within minutes of wearing it I forgot it was on me.  :shocked: None of the typical break-in period before it becomes comfortable. Once adjusted and positioned where I like it, it molded right to me. This holster was a joy to wear with none of the annoyances that come with breaking in a new holster! Here's some photos for those interested in getting a holster for their Witness P