Author Topic: Magazines for P-01  (Read 4339 times)

undrlord

Magazines for P-01
« on: April 28, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
Hey everyone.  It's been a little while since I have been on here but I am back with some more questions.

From what I am understanding....I can get the 75B 16 round mags and put the SP-01 base plate on and it will look pretty sweet in the weapon (see link to understand what I am talking about:  http://www.czforumsite.info/index.php?topic=37500.0 )

My question is where is the best place to get mags from?  I looked at the CZ Custom site and they were like $40 per mag but when I see them for sale on a forum there are people asking like $100 for 5 so that would make them around $20 each.  Am I missing something or does the price of mags really go down after a while?  Are Mec-gar mags worth a crap?

Thanks in advance!

undrlord

Re: Magazines for P-01
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »
nobody?

undrlord

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »
So nobody on here or that has looked at this topic has ever purchased an additional magazine for their CZ?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »
Hey Undrlord. I have Mec-Cers for my B's and they seem to work just fine. They will not work in a pre-B at all do not eve try. They jam half way in. As for the price I have never understood how that works either. I just keep looking for ones that are at about 30 or below and just wait. Sorry I can't type more of an answer having gout attack, typing one handed
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice