Author Topic: WTT Factory SP-01 Mags 18rnd  (Read 3313 times)

DoloresPang

WTT Factory SP-01 Mags 18rnd
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:04:01 AM »
Hello all,

Recently upgraded from Tanfolios to the original  :tongue: . Bought two SP-01 tacticals.  Wow, what a pistol! First 4 rounds ever went through the same hole straight out of the box from the 15 yard line!

Anyway, I don't like the length of the factory mags and want to know if any one here would like to trade.  I have four 18 rounders which I will gladly trade for Mec-Gar mags which will fit flush with the pistol's grip.

Because of the price difference I was thinking a 2:3 ratio.  That is, two factory to three mec-Gars.

My mags are practically new and I would like to trade for some that aren't thrashed. Round count is not critical but they absolutely must be Mec-Gar or factory in good to excellent condition.

Thanks all.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:36:39 PM by DoloresPang »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WTT Factory SP-01 Mags 18rnd
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »
     Done I'll be happy to take you up on that offer. I'll see what mags I have that will fit flush with the base of the weapon, just PM me and we'll sort things out.
     And welcome to the Forum, I am really happy to see a woman joining us. And if there are other that have allready joined then I am sorry I just didn't understand your SN and welcome to you also. And now I'm going to go take my foot out of my mouth................................. :grin:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

DoloresPang

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »
Apparently Ghost warrior is not able to follow through   :sad:   so, the offer still stands...

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 07:54:23 AM »
      Ghost Warrior has been having computer issues and a gout attack in my right hand all at the same time. It's hard just typing this let alone routing through a pile of Mags. but since I am on the injured reserve list please anyone and everyone feel free to jump on this offer. I'm going to be out of commission for another couple days I think. And do not wish to delay the man any longer.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

lilbeauxdawg

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »
i sent you a pm

lilB

DoloresPang

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
Responded