Author Topic: Cz70-Slamfire  (Read 4753 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Cz70-Slamfire
« on: April 01, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »
DanvilleBlues: had this to say on the 50 / 70 board. I think it belongs in both places so I am doing a cut and paste so he can get a larger supply or replies.:
OnlineDanvilleBluesCz70-Slamfire« on: March 28, 2011, 12:01:33 AM » For all you gunsmiths here, Just bought a slightly used, CZ70, shot for the first
 time today, no failures to feed, fire & eject, but at times with one trigger pull
 it would fire 2 rounds, and at times 3. I think it is probably the sear.
  Anyone have this problem?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:02:21 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

armyman62

Re: Cz70-Slamfire
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »
I had a Star BM that did that to me once.
Have you looked at the hammer to sear interface yet?
Mine had some junk built up on it, once I cleaned it up with a scraper and a little light stoning to smooth it back out it worked like a champ.
That was three years ago, no problems since.

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
Welcome to the CZ Community
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 04:05:33 PM »
    Welcome to the Forum armyman62 and thanks for posting that reply. We hope you enjoy your time with us and that's it's for an extended period. Also please feel free to keep posting any and all suggestions you have if someone asks a question. We are all here to help each other and learn from each other. Welcome again. Glad to have you. and presuming your SN is what it says thank you for serving.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice