Author Topic: thinking about fiber optic sights for 85b And stainless steel slide stop  (Read 2994 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
We have a New member here with us, and I am trying to help him find some answers to a couple of questions he has regarding his 85B:

Onlinemlaumann
thinking about fiber optic sights for 85b « on: Today at 05:41:29 PM »

I'm looking into getting fiber optic sights for my 85b. any recommendations? And his other question is this:

Onlinemlaumann
stainless steel slide stop « on: Today at 05:40:08 PM »
       I'm looking for a stainless steel slide stop to go on my 85b.  Does anyone make them, or know where I can get one?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:25:23 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

mlaumann

Re: thinking about fiber optic sights for 85b And stainless steel slide stop
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 10:59:37 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm the new guy. Thanks, ghost warrior, for helping me out with this.  I would like to add that I'm also looking for stainless steel safety switches, if possible. In addition, I've done some research on the sights, and I came across the tritium/fiber optic day/night sights. I like these, but can't find any for my 85b. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. On that note, I feel I've asked enough for one day. Thanks everyone, and I look forward to many more discussions with all of you. And thanks again ghost!

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Re: thinking about fiber optic sights for 85b And stainless steel slide stop
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
Dawson Precision might have what you need. Great company. I have one of their front fiber sights on an STI.
WWW.DawsonPrecision.com
Go to sights front and scroll down to cz front sights
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles