Author Topic: another neat looking holster outfit.  (Read 7219 times)

Offline DaveShooter

another neat looking holster outfit.
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
 I ran across this holster site the other day called pistolpacking.com. I was looking for a holster I could have made for my CZ97b in leather that would work with my chesty puller system from simplyrugged.com. The holster is called the flapjack. In which a person can do the wet mold themselves after they get the holster from pistol packing.com.
                           Another thing I had a largeAmbi fanny pack from Bagmaster that I bought yrs ago that was comming apart on the inside of holster area.Bagmaster is gonna replace it for me. That is another great American made product and company. :grin: :wink: :grin:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: another neat looking holster outfit.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »
        I couldn't find the first place you mentioned, do you have a better or different address? The Second one definitely made the list, I'll be looking them up tomorrow during one of the times they left up get up. As for the third company, well personally I'm not wild about Cordura as a holster. Pretty much anything else and I'll not think twice about using it, but it's have a a pistols finish sometimes and possibly the firearm itself has a piece of the action. The rest of their stuff looks good very good, and the get points for being American Made and your testimonial about their swapping you old bag for a new one for warranty. But you may need to convince me to add them to the list of Holster makers. Anyone else that has ever had anything to do with the company speak up I'll listen. And if the mods look over the website and like what they see and out vote me then I'll add that company also. Also if enough old shooters here want to put in their 2 cents worthabout Cordura as a holster material pro or con that will weight my decision also.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »
        I couldn't find the first place you mentioned, do you have a better or different address? The Second one definitely made the list, I'll be looking them up tomorrow during one of the times they left up get up. As for the third company, well personally I'm not wild about Cordura as a holster. Pretty much anything else and I'll not think twice about using it, but it's have a a pistols finish sometimes and possibly the firearm itself has a piece of the action. The rest of their stuff looks good very good, and the get points for being American Made and your testimonial about their swapping you old bag for a new one for warranty. But you may need to convince me to add them to the list of Holster makers. Anyone else that has ever had anything to do with the company speak up I'll listen. And if the mods look over the website and like what they see and out vote me then I'll add that company also. Also if enough old shooters here want to put in their 2 cents worthabout Cordura as a holster material pro or con that will weight my decision also.
Hi Ghost,
                                 The email site address for the first one called Pistol Packaging, INC = www.pistolpackaging.com
The 2nd one you mentioned is www.simplyrugged.com I just took both companies off their nbusiness cards. Pistol packaging,inc in their catalog has a nylon holster that can be worn horizontal, vertical and belt if a person wants. here is phone # for Pistol Packaging,Inc (763)479-0440  or 1- 800-545-8016. Simply Rugged's # is (928)227-0432. Hopes that helps out-Dave

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »
            AH! that's why I couldn't find them you had pistolpacking.com but their name is pistolpackagingg.com and boy howdy they made the cut also. Don't know why I'm all excited about finding new holster makers, I can't afford to the stamp to send an email.  :cool: but I'm looking at new holster's :sad:  Hi everyone, my name is Ghost Warrior and I am a CZ and holster addict. :rolleyes:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 04:49:59 PM »
            AH! that's why I couldn't find them you had pistolpacking.com but their name is pistolpackagingg.com and boy howdy they made the cut also. Don't know why I'm all excited about finding new holster makers, I can't afford to the stamp to send an email.  :cool: but I'm looking at new holster's :sad:  Hi everyone, my name is Ghost Warrior and I am a CZ and holster addict. :rolleyes:
Ghost-Sorry about the mess up on the address the 1-st time- Hey I too am a cz- cz holster addict :laugh: :laugh:  I just love the smell of gun leather in the morn-lol

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »
            You need to get one of those Hoppe's Air Fresheners for cars. Now that's an idea that works, to bad they didn't carry it further if they had done a Hoppes Cologne, or After Shave. Maybe some in Break Free Sent. I bet they could sell a lot of Cosmoline as hair gel if they tried, hire a couple Punk rockers and film how fast they can get their hair to spike and stay that way even in high winds. The air fresher works great BTW, when ever I get to drive folks anywhere we get directly there no stops for last min things. Not sure why but everyone seems to really like to see how fast we can get out of the car and our gear and ready to go to work. :rolleyes:

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 08:02:06 PM »
            You need to get one of those Hoppe's Air Fresheners for cars. Now that's an idea that works, to bad they didn't carry it further if they had done a Hoppes Cologne, or After Shave. Maybe some in Break Free Sent. I bet they could sell a lot of Cosmoline as hair gel if they tried, hire a couple Punk rockers and film how fast they can get their hair to spike and stay that way even in high winds. The air fresher works great BTW, when ever I get to drive folks anywhere we get directly there no stops for last min things. Not sure why but everyone seems to really like to see how fast we can get out of the car and our gear and ready to go to work. :rolleyes:
Ghost you are tooooo much. lol- I think ya been sniffing those gun oil fumes again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
Ghost you are tooooo much. lol- I think ya been sniffing those gun oil fumes again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think its the pain meds.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 11:46:22 AM »

I think its the pain meds.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thats it---- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 09:39:21 PM »
         Hey guys!!! :huh: That's not fair, They really DO make a Hoppes Car Freshener! Check on line you can find them honest!

http://www.hoppes.com/products/ca_air_freshener.html  :angel: AH HA! told ya so, and that's Hoppes very own sight, there are lots of others. We are just very good at Emergency Responce Services. :laugh:

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
         Hey guys!!! :huh: That's not fair, They really DO make a Hoppes Car Freshener! Check on line you can find them honest!

http://www.hoppes.com/products/ca_air_freshener.html  :angel: AH HA! told ya so, and that's Hoppes very own sight, there are lots of others. We are just very good at Emergency Responce Services. :laugh:
Okay Ghost- I give honest engine uncle uncle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:03:06 PM »

OMG that is just too funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline DaveShooter

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 08:43:18 AM »

OMG that is just too funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Man oh man that sure is cool looking- Honest I like it!!!! :wink: :grin: :wink:

Offline newbuckeye

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
The sent doesn't last very long, but it's easy to renew it...every few days.... :cheesy:
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect their country from its government."  Thomas Paine