Author Topic: Custom Grips  (Read 13050 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Custom Grips
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »

Angryvikingman:

I am wondering, did you go ahead and have your CZ's engraved with the Boondocks’ Angels Motto and emblem? I saw that in that disgusting display of weapons you posted. (Disgusting because I don't have them   :tongue:  ), just recently. But I am not sure if they still had your mock up design on them of you actually got the Board of Director, CEO and President to sign off on the project? If she did how much did it end up being, and can I steal that idea and the guy that did them for you?        Actually what I really, really want is a set of Red Grips with some sort of picture, outline, engraving of the Grim Reaper and on the half the words "Don't ask for Mercy because I'm fresh out." I have a more or less match set of CZCustom Competition Shadows (consecutive serial number) I would also love to get 2 sets of grips for them with a picture of each of the 4 Horseman, 1 per grip half.    
BTW:  For anyone that cares I looked up the 4 horsemen and I found this description of them, the trick will be getting them transferred to each grip in the color designated.
Conquest: White Horse
War: Red Horse
Famine: Black Horse
Death: Pale horse
The Pale horse seems weird because who's definition of "pale" were they using? Maybe some sort of Palomino type Pale?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:53:56 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
Nah, I never got anyone to do it because I was sadly unemployed. Start my new job in the morning. Lol, money's been super tight. So no, no more mods yet, but bet your butt I'll be looking into it as soon and I can get some $$$ put back.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »
WHOA! Dude! Congratulations! That's wicked, I wish you the very best and hope you stay for as long as you want to. Now I am Jealous And Envious! hmmm can someone actually be Jealous and Envious at the same time or are they actually the same?  :smiley: I wish this program had the clapping smiley I would put a bunch up if it did. Well have fun tomorrow, I allways liked the first day on the job. So many things to say or get wrong.........Oh wait that's what I do. sorry, Still have fun
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice