Author Topic: What year is my CZ 75bd?  (Read 5803 times)

NateCZinWA

What year is my CZ 75bd?
« on: May 17, 2012, 03:00:06 AM »
Hello, I just purchased a CZ 75bd brand new from a local dealer.  There is no date in an oval circle stamped behind the ejector port like I have heard they are. There is a 12 marked lightly on the right side of the slide before a Czech symbol and the serial number. Does this mean it was made in 2012? Please help me find the production date stamp on my new gun. I love this gun by the way. It feels great and is almost as accurate as my Colt King Cobra. Thank You.
-NateCZinWA

norcal616

Re: What year is my CZ 75bd?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 03:15:32 AM »
Yes sir u are correct...congrants on the new firearm...feel free to ask any question, im sure somebody has the answer or will point u in the right way...

CZ04FT

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »
Welcome to the Forum!

Congratulations on your new BD! Take it out to the range and work that trigger. Or buy the Kadet to mount on it and smooth out the trigger that way. I'm having a gunsmith mount adjustable LPA sight on mine just as soon as I can take it to him. 

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »
        Hi and Welcome to our forum! Allways like meeting new folks. We are here to help as much as possible, and learn new things, so ask any questions you need to.

And that is a very nice pistol you have, have fun at the range with it, and if you want post pics through Photobucket, Snapfish or one of the other photo hosting services.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

NateCZinWA

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »
Awesome. Thank you for the help. I am so glad I sold my cz 82 and purchased this new bd.  I am hooked on CZ for life. My next one will either be the cz 83 or the cz75d compact for a carry gun. That will be a tough choice when the time comes. For now I will just perfect my shot with my new lead slinger. I assume dry fire is ok for this design and year? Thanks again.  Take it easy. Catch you on the flipside.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »
I would also like to welcome you to our forum! Congrats on the new CZ....I would suggest getting snapcaps if your going to dry fire the weapon.....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad