Author Topic: Found a CZ 2075 RAMI with adjustable night sights  (Read 6900 times)

CZTactiC00l

Found a CZ 2075 RAMI with adjustable night sights
« on: February 10, 2011, 01:10:35 PM »
I ordered a CZ 2075 RAMI BD from a local dealer.  A week later they called saying it was ready to pick up.  YAY!  But then I went there last night to find that it isn't a BD (it has a safety, not a decocker).  BOO!  However it was alloy frame, and it had very nice adjustable night sights which I don't believe is standard on the RAMI.  Anyway, I decided to keep looking for a BD and told the dealer that I'd put the word out on the street that he has a nice new RAMI in stock now.  So there you have it...  If you're interested, follow-up and I'll give you the dealer information.  By the way, this is in the Southwestern Illiois region, about 20 minutes from St. Louis, Missouri.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Found a CZ 2075 RAMI with adjustable night sights
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »
Thanks for the info and the description. And I want to take this time to welcome you to our Forum. We may be small at the moment but we are growing everyday and we are scrappy as they come.  ;D  So kick back and if you see someone here you can help then please speak up, That is after all the purpose of this forum. One for all and all for one,
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
Really interesting. some people think that the glow dots are nites, but if you found one with tritium sights, it is a special one.

I'm currently trying to sell some CZ and other itmes to finance a RAMI P.

After that.. a BD is on my list.

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

CZ-RamiSAR

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 12:48:32 AM »
My rami has the green dots but they are not very bright in pure dark environments. they are adjustable however.