Author Topic: Хрумер 7.0.12 ELITE - луч  (Read 9895 times)

VKontaktepync

Хрумер 7.0.12 ELITE - луч
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:44 PM »
Наверняка многие SEO-специалисты знакомы с таким мощным комбайном для интернет-продвижения как XRumer 7.0 Elite.
Он способен рассылать по форумам/блогам/доскам/гостевым с полностью автоматической системой обхода графической и текстовой капчи.

Но в его состав входит также и SocPlugin - система для рассылки по ВКонтакте и Odnoklassniki.

Возможности SocPlugin (доступен только в лицензионном XRumer-е!):

По ВКонтакте:

+ поиск анкет по параметрам, из групп, из друзей, через цепочки "друзья друзей", по ключевым словам в видеороликах, рандомно, загрузка списков из файла и сохранение в файл (как txt, так и xml)
+ фильтрация по содержимому анкет (делает возможным тематический таргетинг и гео-таргетинг), по количеству подарков, фотографий, видеороликов
+ рассылка комментариев к фото и к видео (полностью автоматический обход капчи!)
+ рассылка приглашений в друзья
+ автоприём/автооклонение чужих приглашений в друзья и в группы
+ автопроверка аккаунтов на валидность
+ автоматизация работы со списками аккаунтов (возможность поставить процесс на бесконечный поток)

По Одноклассникам:

+ поиск анкет по параметрам, из групп, из друзей, через цепочки "друзья друзей", загрузка списков из файла и сохранение в файл (как txt, так и xml)
+ фильтрация по содержимому анкет (делает возможным тематический таргетинг и гео-таргетинг), по количеству подарков, фотографий, видеороликов
+ рассылка комментариев к фото (полностью автоматический обход капчи!)
+ автопростановка оценок 5 и 5+ по нужным спискам анкет
+ рассылка приглашений в друзья и в группы
+ автоприём/автооклонение чужих приглашений в друзья и в группы
+ автопроверка аккаунтов на валидность
+ автоматизация работы со списками аккаунтов (возможность поставить процесс на бесконечный поток)

Приобрести данный софт можно на официальном сайте:
botmasterru.com

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Re: Хрумер 7.0.12 ELITE - луч
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:45:39 AM »
Yeah I know how you feel. :shocked: The cause of my blurred vision was Wild Turkey so I was back to normal after a day or two. :cool:
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:37:36 PM »
 :tongue:  Now THAT was funny! I may leave this one up but ban the guy. I'm figuring it's spam and a good thing Spam dosen't have cow in it. Or does it? If it does then he's in big trouble with Vishnu.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »
Leave this one but not the one with the scantily-clad ladies? Wha?!  :laugh:
I'll leave it to you then

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 01:14:44 PM »
Leave this one but not the one with the scantily-clad ladies? Wha?!  :laugh:
I'll leave it to you then

What scantily-clad woman? This one is the only one I've seem. Not sure how many folks can actually read the but Dee's comeback is/was perfect, No offence meant against the country, group, religion, language written or spoken. But it really looks like double vision. And if I blow this entire topic away then no one else would get the joke. And funny is funny.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
haha! I got rid of 3 other spam threads in this forum, all from this morning. They've been busy!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »
haha! I got rid of 3 other spam threads in this forum, all from this morning. They've been busy!

OH! you mean Those scantily-clad woman! :cool: Did you just erase them or ban the guy and check every box on the left side of the page? If he's banned bin every way sooner or later he's going to run out of IP's to post with, at least here...............I hope. Sorry folks, and the Mods are doing a really good job or keeping the board cleaned up. Thanks everyone, Members and Mods.

b5.5dan

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:25:24 PM »
He's been banned using all triggers except the ".ru". I hate to punish an entire nation. So, thread gone, all ban triggers used... He will have to go to a different computer, use a different email and name, and hopefully it won't be worth it to him. Them.  :rolleyes: :angry:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 01:58:57 PM »
         Pretty sure it won't ban an entire Country, since I have done that to a couple Russian spammers and another Russian that really wanted help was able to post. But I'll see if I can find someone that understands Bans and IP's to tell me if I got it correct or not. You are correct it really would be wrong to lock out an entire country or even part of one, just because of one scum sucking twit. Thanks for bringing that up. I had not thought in those terms when I do it. Possibly we can go back in and find the bans and any with country codes we can un-check, but not until we find out just how that works. Good job.

b5.5dan

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 03:52:58 AM »
Jesus... We're getting spam-hammered tonight...

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 07:13:15 AM »
Been this way for a week..very annoying...

CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »
well they have to go through me now, so maybe things will ease up.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »
Hopefully!!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA