Author Topic: Improved sights for a CZ75B need some advice  (Read 3421 times)

bimmerland

Improved sights for a CZ75B need some advice
« on: January 02, 2012, 01:16:26 PM »
Need some help please.

I have a CZ75B that I love but am having a problem with the sight picture.  I have a Glock 19 with Trug lo sights and that helps in target acquisition.  Also my P228 sights are much better than the CZ because they are much wider and also give me a better sight picture.  Does Trug lo make a front/rear sight for my CZ or is the Mepro just as good.  Don't want to spend a fortune (around $100) but need to improve what I have.  Being cross dominant it seems the Truglo does help.  Any suggestions greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
Re: Improved sights for a CZ75B need some advice
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »
I put HiViz sights on my 75BD and they helped me a lot with my sight picture.  You can see them at: http://www.czforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=900.0 

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »
       The HiViz look like the way to go I think. I'm going to go a Little bit different. I'm having Straight 8 sites put on mine, I'll let everyone know how well that works when I finally get them make and I get to go to the range.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

bimmerland

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
I also heard that Mepro sights are good so I am going to try them.  Got a set off of Ebay for $75 shipped.