Author Topic: UN Gun Control Law  (Read 26627 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: UN Gun Control Law
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »
       OK works for me. Everyone reads into things what they think the other person means and I am worse then anyone, to proud, too patriotic, too stubrun for my own good. I just creep out when folks start casually talking about shooting people just to protect our Rights from the Politicians.

My apologies to any and ALL whom may have taken offence to my comments. oh and by the way what kind of fence was it? Picket. Shadow, old school.  Sorry, Sorry, but that word is just to dang hard to pass taking a run at it. I know it's spelled O fence but it seeems to be 99% of the time pronounced a A fence or Ah fence. :grin:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 02:10:52 PM »
No picket fence taken or wrought iron fence either..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »
I just don't like the U.N. Ithink its outlived its purpose, kinda like NATO. We police the world, just let us run it already. LOL! (Didn't mean to start a ruckus! )

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 03:48:07 AM »
We should rethink the UN.  How do they ship HP computers to N Korea?  How do they appoint Iran to oversee human rights?  Why can't they do anything to stop the killing in Syria?
The proposed "League of Democratic Nations" time has come.  The current UN has become a waste.  It's only D fence is that it stimulates other economies.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 06:29:13 AM »
             Mostly their own personal ones. The US dues pay for the biggest chunk of their entire operating costs. And all most of the members do is curse the US for interfering in their wars. I think we should say "It's been fun, and thanks for all the fish". Then invite to take their corrupt to the core and find some other country to set up shop, say like oh Somalia, or say Syria, or better yet help them move to Ethiopia. Yep that's where they need to move the UN, then give them a year to get out, and the level the place or tour it into a Tourist spot and business offices, Stores, flea market, (pretty sure the flea market would do best of all, since the UN is filled up with fleas) and maybe a couple apartments. It's really expensive property, good view, easy to get to, and it would turn a profit after the renovation. That is as long as the UN, or the State Department isn't allowed to run the place.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »
I called my reps... Both are adamant about fighting this compromise to American sovereignty. I love my state, and while I don't always love my reps, I love that they are men of reason and integrity.