Author Topic: Replacement sights for S-120 Canik??  (Read 10460 times)

Offline pzlehr

Replacement sights for S-120 Canik??
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:17:39 PM »
I was wondering if and where you could get replacement sights for  a Canik S-120?  I am thinking the ones on my Canik are off.  I have a couple CZ's and other semi-autos and revolvers and I never shoot low left with any of them but my Canik shoots maybe 3" low left (very tight groups though).  If I have to I'll doctor the ones on the gun, but I hate to have to file the front sight if there is a shorter one to be bought.  My Sig P-250 had a similar problem and Sig replaced the sights and it is VERY accurate.

Offline Apple3070

Re: Replacement sights for S-120 Canik??
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 10:01:21 AM »
Cajun now carry's replacement sites

Offline K-Texas

• Howdy from the Heart of Texas!
Re: Replacement sights for S-120 Canik??
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 04:58:21 PM »
I was wondering if and where you could get replacement sights for  a Canik S-120?  I am thinking the ones on my Canik are off.  I have a couple CZ's and other semi-autos and revolvers and I never shoot low left with any of them but my Canik shoots maybe 3" low left (very tight groups though).  If I have to I'll doctor the ones on the gun, but I hate to have to file the front sight if there is a shorter one to be bought.  My Sig P-250 had a similar problem and Sig replaced the sights and it is VERY accurate.

Any sights made for the CZ 75B will work on the S-120.  :wink: