Author Topic: CZ USA customer service is a joke. TERRIBLE  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Onlyincali

CZ USA customer service is a joke. TERRIBLE
« on: March 02, 2016, 10:27:40 PM »
I've been a long time CZ shooter and supporter, but I will NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING CZ USA. I am baffled with the customer service (or lack there of) that I have received from them over the course of the past month. Literally, never been treated worse by a company.

On Feb 6th I ordered a part from CZ USA online. Immediately I noticed I (MY MISTAKE) entered the wrong address. I sent TWO emails the same day to request the address be corrected. I did not receive a reply so I then called and spoke with Daniel in the shipping department. Daniel agreed to correct the address and get the part out that day or the following.

Long story short, they STILL sent it to the wrong address. I called and let them know that the address is STILL wrong. Daniel agreed to "put a stop on the shipping" and have it returned.

Two weeks later, STILL NO PART. I called and again spoke with Daniel. He agreed to ship me one THAT day. A week later, no part.

Called Daniel again, now he states "its policy that we cant ship the new part until the old one is received." I asked why he told me he was going to ship the new one over 7 days ago but never did, to which he told me he cant now because of policy. I requested his manager, and Matt came on the phone. He was INCREDIBLY rude and essentially called me a liar (told me that his employee Daniel never said that). Then he literally hung up on me.

I called back and spoke with Matt again. This time he said he looked up my order and come to find out, they had the package in their possession since the 24th!!!! OVER A WEEK! No apology, just a "well, turns out its been here the whole time, should we ship it to you?" I asked he overnight it because of their mistakes to which he replied "we didn't make any mistakes, we just didn't know it was here the whole time". No apology for calling me a liar, no apology for the delay. He then REFUSED to expedite shipping and offered to just cancel the order or charge me an additional 20 bucks to overnight it. Then he said told me we clearly weren't going to make progress and hung up on me again.

Literally the worst customer service I've ever received in my life. I asked for his superior multiple times and was told "I don't have one"

Offline frgood

Re: CZ USA customer service is a joke. TERRIBLE
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 04:03:47 AM »
kicked off there, so now here?

Offline Onlyincali

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 08:50:51 AM »
nope, simply posting everywhere as they've pissed me off that badly.

Offline BathGunner

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 10:36:51 AM »
Let's see...the error in the shipping address started with you.  CZ obviously screwed up along the way.  From the tone of your post, you expressed your outrage at their incompetence.  I hope that you don't need to order parts any time in the near future.

Offline Onlyincali

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 12:46:09 PM »
I was incredibly polite up to the point of blatantly being called a liar (which they later realized I am not as I was correct the whole time).

I found a company called Cajun Gun Works.  They are incredibly kind and helpful.  I HIGHLY recommend them and will be ordering from them only.

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »
The supposed lie was that Daniel told you he would send the part that day.  Nothing that happened after that confirmed what he did or did not tell you.  Get your troll straight before posting it.

But that doesn't matter -- you're full of crap in one way or another.  If CZ-USA had the ability to halt shipping, that means it wasn't US Postal -- it was Fedex or UPS, and those companies would have immediately issued a package intercept for the local hub and redirected the package to the new address.  The package never would have gone back to CZ.  That's not how those mistakes are fixed.

My best guess is that you're lying out of self-defense and leaving out a big part of the story or just a straight up troll.  I see people pop up in various brand specific gun forums a few times a year with posts just like this.  "I was so horribly mistreated!"  But there are always holes in the story.  Keep trolling, bro.

Offline BathGunner

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 03:29:39 PM »
Let's not call the OP a troll just yet.  He was obviously frustrated and took it all out on CZ.  I'll bet that if he called Daniel and apologized, even if it was not warranted, he might make a friend at CZ the next time that he needed help.

Peace

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 08:28:19 PM »
Alright..this has gone far enough...I'm locking this!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad